27 all brick office buildings capture the architectural integrity and old-world craftsmanship of Colonial Williamsburg
Governor’s Ridge Office Park is gently nestled in the suburban hills of the Cobb/Cumberland area. Conveniently located near the intersection of I-285 and I-75 in upscale East Cobb County. Its twenty-seven all brick office buildings capture the architectural integrity and old world craftsmanship of Colonial Williamsburg. Built in a park-like setting its exquisite landscaping has lent it a superlative reputation as the prestige address for professional businesses. Some of its many advantages are:
- Luxury suite and high-end hotels within the neighborhood
- Surrounded by fine dining and numerous lunch and dinner restaurants
- Free parking spaces galore
- A short drive to Cumberland Mall, The Galleria and Vinings shopping areas
- All major banks and post office nearby
- Cobb public transportation at front entrance
- Serves doctors, dentists, accountants, mortgage bankers and an array of small business establishments
- There are numerous upscale residential areas nearby
- We are near hiking trails and the Chattahoochee National Recreation area
- The entire park is served by ultra high speed fiber optic internet as well as other internet providers.
- We are the largest business office condominium park in Metro Atlanta
- NO Braves traffic.
The Park Manager provides day-to-day management and maintenance services required by the Board of Directors and further stipulated in the Association Declaration.
Greer M. Hughes
Partner | Property Management
McWhirter Realty Partners, LLC
294 Interstate North Circle
Building 2, Suite 150
Atlanta, GA 30339